Anki OVERDRIVE Track: Corner Kit Review
Having loved the Anki OVERDRIVE standard tracks, these Anki OVERDRIVE expansion pack pieces offered a fantastic way of creating a unique and custom racing experience.
- Works with all vehicles and other pieces from the Anki OVERDRIVE selection.
Adds rounded corners to tracks, making racing a more exciting and interesting experience when using Anki OVERDRIVE.
- Includes track pieces, offering the potential for two corner turns or two complete turns in the track.
- The pieces work hand in hand with other track pieces in the Anki OVERDRIVE range.
- Adds a bit more excitement to tracks than just standard racing in a straight line, I found myself enjoying the tracks a lot more with these pieces in it.
- The twists and turns are fantastic for training to be a better Anki Driver and I found myself quickly getting better as I raced with them.
- Really good looking orange design that fits the whole Anki aesthetic and generally works well with the speedy feel of the game.
- This kit only includes two pieces, meaning that you’re going to need a few more corner piece packs for more complicated tracks.
- The track pieces offer nothing extra in terms of speed or other additions.